Sinn T50 Diver 1052.010 H Bracelet
Masculine design vocabulary with a concept tailored for high operational reliability – that’s the concise profile of the T50. A look at its properties shows: with this diver’s watch, nothing can go wrong when diving.
Thanks, for example, to the robust safety diver’s bezel. It is an extremely reliable tool for time measurement because it is captively attached to the case and secured against unintentional twisting. “Press first, then turn”: this is the memorable principle behind the simple yet effective anti-twist mechanism. When things get tough, TEGIMENT Technology ensures exceptional scratch resistance, while Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology ensures greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging.
The T50 uncompromisingly embraces clear readability and measurability of time – thanks to a display that has been reduced to the essentials and strikingly large sword hands. In addition, all functions and prints on the dial and safety bezel that are not relevant to the actual dive are visually understated. The timepiece relies on colour-coding to ensure that it can be read reliably, particularly in darkness or under unfavourable conditions. The hour hands and indices on the dial glow green, while the minute and second hands and the main marking on the rotating bezel are bluish.
That a watch as masculine as the T50 feels comfortable in water is probably also because the case and back are made of high-strength titanium. The reasons are clear: high-strength titanium has an exceptionally high salt water resistance and is extremely robust. The high wearing comfort proves to be an added bonus – not least due to the low specific weight and because titanium does not cause allergies. With a diameter of 41 mm, the T50 cuts a wearable figure in any situation - without losing any of its virile design.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- SW 300-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of high-strength titanium, bead-blasted
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 500 m diving depth (= 50 bar), certified by DNV
- According to the technical demands for the diving norm DIN 8306
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 and EN14143, certified by DNV
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Diver's bezel with minute ratcheting and
luminous key mark
- Colour-differentiated luminous paint for minute hand, second hand and key mark on the rotating bezel for clear reading of set time
- Bezel with TEGIMENT Technology, therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Captive safety bezel
- Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 12.3 mm
- Weight without strap: 53 gramme
Dial and Hands
- Matte black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 3 years