Sinn Diving Watch U1 B 1010.0102 Silicone Deployment
Striking lines, minimalistic displays and clear readability define the diving watches in the U1 series. A special feature of the U1 B is the matt-blue dial.
The luminous white indices and hands provide a strong contrast to the blue dial, ensuring outstanding readability at all times. The distinctive colours of the U1 B are further emphasised by a blue silicone strap.
The case made of high-strength German Submarine Steel is extremely seawater-resistant and also possesses the highest level of non-magnetic properties. Hardened using TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant, the captive diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting is virtually impossible to detach by being knocked off.
DNV verifies and certifies the pressure resistance of the U1 B to a diving depth of 1,000 meters and its temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving device standards. Users of the U1 B can thus be assured that they are wearing a precise and reliable diving watch on their wrist.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- SW 200-1
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of German Submarine Steel, bead-blasted
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth (= 100 bar), certified by DNV According to the technical demands for the diving norm DIN 8306
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 / EN14143 and certified by DNV
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
- Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 44 mm
- Band lug width: 22 mm
- Case thickness: 14.7 mm
- Weight without strap: 113 gramme
Dial and Hands
- Matt-blue dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years