Sinn 356 PILOT Classic AS E 356.0202 H Bracelet
Bead-blasted stainless-steel case, shock-proof acrylic glass and solid back: three features of our 356 PILOT Classic AS E anniversary model build a bridge to a watch that established this series 25 years ago. 1998 saw the launch of the 356 PILOT model with exactly this equipment.
Unlike the timepiece in the beginning, the 356 PILOT Classic AS E is equipped with a special complication. This refers to the bicompax arrangement of the black, electroplated matt-silk counters. As an appreciative expression of 25 steadfast years, we have enhanced the dials at six o’clock with the unmistakable lettering ‘FLIEGER KLASSIK’, which is also a novelty in this series.
For the dial we have chosen an exciting, matt-silk colour gradient from anthracite to black. The hands for hours, minutes and stopwatch seconds are the perfect match: they are rhodium-plated, bead-blasted compatible to the case and lined with luminous ivory-coloured paint. A shade that is consistently reflected in the ten digits. The small seconds and 30-minute stopwatch are also rhodium-plated and create a balanced coherence with their matt-silk anthracite-coloured design.
The watch is powered by a high-precision mechanical movement with an increased power reserve of over 56 hours.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information. (further Information)
- SW 510
- Self-winding mechanism
- 57 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Acrylic glass in front
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
- Scale for displaying a quarter of a second for short-time measurement
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 38,5 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 15,6 mm
- Weight without strap: 71 grams
Dial and Hands
- Matt-silk dial with a color gradient from anthracite to black
- Numbers coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and stopwatch second hand coated with luminescent colour
- Warranty period 2 years