Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean Limited Edition SPB333
Among the first of what we will call Seiko’s 110th anniversary watches has been unveiled today, a special edition Prospex diver’s watch with a frosted silvery-white dial framed by a grey and white bezel.
It aims to inspire thoughts of polar glaciers, and takes its design and architecture from watches used during Polar expeditions in 1960s and ‘70s.
Its case is based on the elliptical Seiko 6105-8000 diver’s watch from 1968, and has its crown at 4 o’clock, like the historical timepiece.
Limited Edition of 5000
- SKU: SPB333
- Brand: Seiko
- Case: Stainless steel case with super-hard coating
- Case Size: 41 x 12.3mm
- Dial Colour: Silver
Lume: Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Crystal: Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Crown: Screw-down
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating bezel
Water Resistance: 200 meters (660 feet), follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving
- Movement: 6R35
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power Reserve: 70 Hours
- Strap Material: Stainless steel bracelet with super-hard coating
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer international guarantee