Seiko Prospex 1968' Diver's Re-interpretation GMT Save the Ocean SPB439
Save the Ocean Limited Edition
The mission of Seiko Prospex is to protect the world’s oceans now and for future generations, and to secure this legacy for divers everywhere. To this end, Seiko Prospex supports various marine conservation activities through its "Save the Ocean" initiative.
Today, Seiko Prospex introduces a new limited-edition diver’s watch GMT into the Save the Ocean series, which represents these conservation activities.
The new creation’s textured dial captures the power of the polar glaciers that shape the landscapes and seascapes of the Arctic and Antarctic. Accented by a light-blue GMT hand, the dial’s silvery-white hue and delicately striated surface create a unique depth that invites repeated looks.
The words “Limited Edition” and the watch’s individual number are inscribed on the screw-down case back.*
Limited edition of 1,500 pieces
- SKU: SPB439
- Brand: Seiko
- Case: Stainless steel case with super-hard coating
- Case Size: 42 x 12.9mm
- Dial Colour: Silver
Lume: Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Crystal: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
- Crown: Screw-down
- Bezel: Stainless steel & ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel
Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft diver's
- Movement: 6R54
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power Reserve: 72 Hours
- Strap Material: Stainless steel bracelet with super-hard coating
- Clasp: Three-fold clasp with secure lock , push button release with extender
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer international guarantee