Bell & Ross BR05 GMT WHITE Bracelet BR05G-SI-ST/SST
This watch has two strong characteristics: a GMT complication and an opaline white dial. This timepiece is not only practical, with its indication of a dual time zone, it is also attractive, with its great distinction. Derived from aeronautical on-board instruments, Bell & Ross watches have precision and readability in their DNA. The BR 05, created in 2019, is a watch designed to walk the avenues of large cities and their museums. The BR 05 GMT White is a variant, suitable for travelling.
“The GMT is a common complication in watchmaking. It is one of the most useful functions that provide real practical information. It allows the display of the time of two time zones. In this sense, it fulfils the needs of air travelers”, recalls Bruno Belamich, Artistic Director of Bell & Ross. It gives them the advantage of having the time of their places of departure and arrival simultaneously. The second time zone hand completes one revolution of the dial in 24 hours. It displays the time via a 24-hour scale, painted on the flange ring. This element is painted in two different tones: one for the day (between 6am and 6 pm) and the other for the night (between 6 pm and 6 am).
- SKU: BR05G-SI-ST/SST
- Brand: Bell & Ross
- Case: Satin-finished and polished stainless steel
- Case Size: 41mm
- Dial Colour: Silver opaline. Numerals and indices coated in Super- LumiNova®
Crystal: Sapphire with anti-reflective coating
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- Movement: BR-CAL.325
- Movement Type: Automatic mechanical
- Strap Material: Satin-finished and polished stainless steel
- Buckle: Satin-polished steel folding buckle
- Warranty: 2 Year International Warranty