Sinn U50 SDR Diving Watch
The Sinn U50 SDR on an H-Link bracelet has durability and clear readability in a 41 mm diameter size that is comfortable to wear.
Visually, the diver’s watch is noticeable for the striking design of its matte-black dial and a display that concentrates on the essentials. When it comes to its features, we also focus consistently on typical SINN characteristics. The case and crown are thus made of high-strength seawater resistant German Submarine Steel. This type of steel stands out not only for its extremely high strength and exceptional non-magnetic properties but also for its especially high resistance to seawater. We have designed the rotating bezel so that it is captive in the case. As it may experience high levels of stress during use, we have also hardened the surface using TEGIMENT Technology and Black Hard Coating, making it especially scratch-resistant.
These features make it clear that the U50 SDR is perfectly suited to diving use – a fact that has been verified by the classification company DNV. DNV verifies and certifies pressure resistance to a diving depth of 500 metres (= 50 bar) and temperature resistance and functionality in accordance with the European diving equipment standards.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of German Submarine
- Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screw down
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Pressure-resistant up to 500 m diving depth (= 50 bar), certified by DNV
- According to the technical demands for the diving norm DIN 8306
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards EN 250 / EN14143 and certified by DNV
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
- Bezel with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology bases.
- Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11.15 mm
- Weight without strap: 74 gram
Dial and Hands
- Matte black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years