Sinn U1 Divers Watch H-Link Bracelet
With the diving watch U1, the Sinn engineers have succeeded in developing a diving watch whose material and construction make it superiorly resistant to external influences under extreme operating conditions.
In search of a steel that withstands this, the Sinn engineers found what they were looking for at the leading European system provider for submarines and naval ships ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems: Exclusively for Sinn, small quantities of the original steel from current German submarine production are supplied by the steel supplier for the construction of our diving watches - exactly the steel from which the outer shells of the currently most modern non-nuclear submarines in the world are made, the new submarine class 212 of the German Navy. This original submarine steel is not only extremely seawater resistant, it also has the highest non-magnetic quality without any residual magnetism.
In order to reliably prevent the rotating ring of the diver's watch from jumping off in the event of hard impacts, it is permanently connected to the middle part of the case.
The waterproof and pressure resistance of 100 bar (= 1000 m depth) of the diving watch U1 has been certified by DNV. The safety test pressure applied for this was 125 bar .
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- SW 200-1
- 26 ruby jewels
- 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Stop second
- Antimagnetic according to DIN 8309
- Housing made of submarine steel , bead-blasted
- Cover glass made of sapphire crystal , ant-reflective on both sides
- Screwed bottom
- Screw down crown
- Meets the technical requirements of DIN 8310 for watertightness
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant up to a depth of 1,000 m (= 100 bar ), certified by DNV
- In accordance with the technical requirements of the diver's watch standard DIN 8306
- Tested based on the European diving equipment standards EN250 and EN14143, certified by DNV
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
- Bezel with TEGIMENT Technology, therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 44.0 mm
- Strap width: 22 mm
- Total height in the middle of the clock: 14.7 mm
- Weight without strap: 113 grams
Dial and Hands
- Matte black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years