Sinn 556 I B Blue Watch
The watches from the 556 series are characterised by striking lines, minimalistic displays and clear readability. Fine satinised stainless-steel cases with crystal and transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass. Sophisticated dials with diamond-cut rhodium plated hands and appliqués. These are the features that make these sporty watches so distinctive and elegant.
SINN has chosen a dark-blue electroplated dial for the 556 I B edition and finished it with a sunburst decoration that makes the dial shine brightly in beautiful hues of blue.
To ensure good readability at night, the hour and minute hands are luminous, as are the hour indices. We have also made these watches pressure-resistant to 20 bar and resistant to low pressure.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, satin finish
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Crown screwable
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 38.5 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11 mm
- Weight without strap: 65 gramme
Dial and Hands
- Blue electroplated dial with sunburst decoration
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years