Sinn 556 A RS H-Link Bracelet Watch
Striking form, sparse dial design, superior readability – characteristic SINN features which highlight the similarities between the 556 series and our pilot and navigation cockpit clocks.
The accentuation of the hours, minutes, seconds and the date plus the satin finish, stainless steel case are what give the watches their sporty yet elegant appearance. The crystal of the 556 watches is made from sapphire crystal, as is the transparent back which provides an intriguing insight into the filigree mechanical movement inside.
The model 556 A RS has a special feature: The red second hand is in a harmonious contrast to the black of the dial and the white of the indices.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- Self-winding mechanism
- 26 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, satin finish
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Screw Down Crown
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 38.5 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 11 mm
- Weight without strap: 65 grams
Dial and Hands
- Matte black dial
- Numbers and indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years