Seiko Prospex 1965 Diver's Black Series Limited Edition SLA067
The Black Series. - A concept of “night vision”.
The Green Lumibrite Pro shines brightly on the black dial, giving the impression of peering through a night-vision scope.
Seiko introduces the SLA067J1, a new all-black interpretation of the brand’s 1965 original, the 62MAS. This means we have a 41.3mm wide and 13.1mm tall stainless steel case with black hard coating. The black dial has a unique texture, resembles the floor of an ocean. The applied indices and hands all have green LumiBrite insert.
The automatic 8L35 caliber powers the SLA067J1. This 26-jewel movement has a frequency of 28,800vph and a power reserve of 50 hours. This caliber is based on the Grand Seiko caliber 9S55, and it is reserved for Seiko’s high-end watches.
Limited edition of 600
- SKU: SLA067
- Brand: Seiko
- Case: Stainless steel case with super-hard coating
- Case Size: 41.3 x 13.1mm
- Dial Colour: Black
Lume: Lumibrite on hands and indexes
- Crystal: Dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Crown: Screw-down
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating bezel
Water Resistance: 200M
- Movement: 8L35
- Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power Reserve: 50 Hours
- Strap Material: Black textile NATO strap with black hardware
- Clasp: Tongue buckle
- Warranty: 3 year manufacturer international guarantee