Sinn U1 Divers Watch Tegiment
Shown here is the U1 diving watch with the Tegiment option on an H-link bracelet. With the diving watch U1, Sinn engineers succeeded in developing a diving watch in which the quality of material and design gives it superior resistance to external influences under extreme conditions of use.
In their search for a steel with the desired resistance, the Sinn engineers found what they were looking for at the German submarine manufacturer ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems: the steel manufacturers supply small quantities of the original steel of the current German submarine production exclusively to Sinn for making diving watches — the very steel of which the external hulls of the German Navy's new submarine class 212, which currently represents the most advanced non-nuclear submarines in the world, are made. This original submarine steel is not only extraordinarily seawater-resistant but is also of the highest non-magnetic quality without any residual magnetism.
To ensure reliably that the rotating bezel of the diving watch does not detach under harsh impacts, it is attached as a captive bezel to the central part of the case.
The water-resistance and pressure resistance of 100 bar (= 1000 m water depth) was certified for the diving watch U1 by DNV. The safety test pressure used for this purpose was 125 bar.
The case also features TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. If you choose a silicone strap, the design of the clasp will also be on a TEGIMENT Technology basis. If you decide to go for a solid bracelet, this also features TEGIMENT Technology.
- Case and crown made of high-strength, seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Case and bezel with TEGIMENT Technology and therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Diameter of case: 44 mm
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown at 4 o'clock to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 1,000 m diving depth (= 100 bar), certified by DNV
- Low pressure resistant
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- SW 200-1
- 26 ruby jewels
- 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Stop second
- Antimagnetic according to DIN 8309
- Housing made of submarine steel , bead-blasted
- Cover glass made of sapphire crystal , ant-reflective on both sides
- Screwed bottom
- Screw down crown
- Meets the technical requirements of DIN 8310 for watertightness
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant up to a depth of 1,000 m (= 100 bar ), certified by DNV
- In accordance with the technical requirements of the diver's watch standard DIN 8306
- Tested based on the European diving equipment standards EN250 and EN14143, certified by DNV
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Date display
- Diver’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
- Bezel with TEGIMENT Technology, therefore especially scratch-resistant
- Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 44.0 mm
- Strap width: 22 mm
- Total height in the middle of the clock: 14.7 mm
- Weight without strap: 113 grams
Dial and Hands
- Matte black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
- 2 years