Sinn 144 St S 60th Anniversary Chronograph
Launched in 1974, model 144 is one of the most traditional watches in the SINN range.
To mark the 60th anniversary of SINN watches, they are now introducing a special limited edition of 600 timepieces in the form of the 144 St S Anniversary II. This model clearly demonstrates the timelessness of SINN's instrumental, technical watches.
The 144 St S Anniversary II takes things to the next level in many respects. For instance, this timepiece is equipped with a wide range of technical features, is resistant to low pressure, waterproof and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar. Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology ensures greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging. The bead-blasted surface of the stainless-steel case has also been hardened using TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. This type of technology forms the basis for the high-quality Black Hard Coating. Typical of a 144, our anniversary edition also features a combined tachymeter and pulsometer scale.
The prominent positioning and intuitive readability of the white counters for the stopwatch minutes and seconds give this anniversary edition a modern look, without forsaking its traditional feel. As a reminiscence of the company's anniversary, the number 60 of the pulsometer scale has been applied in orange-red daylight luminous paint.
This limited edition 144 St S Anniversary II with unique numbering comes in a fine case with a black solid bracelet and a black silicone strap.
The information on the mechanical movement corresponds to the current production situation in Frankfurt am Main. Due to technical changes, it may happen in individual cases that stock items of our sales partners deviate from this information.
- Concepto C99001
- Self-winding mechanism
- 25 bearing jewels
- 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
- Seconds stop function
- Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
- Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on the interior
- Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
- Case back screw-fastened
- Screw Down Crown
- Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
- Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
- Date display
- Day of the week display
- Tachymeter / Pulsometer scale
- Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Ar‑Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
Dimensions and Weight
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Band lug width: 20 mm
- Case thickness: 14.5 mm
- Weight without strap: 90 gram
Dial and Hands
- Matte black dial
- Indices coated with luminescent colour
- Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
- Number 60 of the pulsometer scale with daylight luminous paint
- 3 years